Project Coordinator – Southwest Ontario Tourism Corp.
Southwest Ontario Tourism Corporation (www.swotc.ca) seeks an enthusiastic individual seeking to gain insight into the tourism industry in southwest Ontario.
This part-time contract position, reporting to the Executive Director, involves travel across southwest Ontario. Many duties can be performed from a home office. It would appeal to those with a “get it done” style.
You will provide project coordination and support to a dynamic team and to stakeholders across the region. You are comfortable carrying out tasks individually and as part of a team.
As a confident communicator, you will liaise with our destination marketing organizations and tourism owners/operators. Use your knowledge and creativity to assist with project activities that may include:
- Hands-on project coordination and administrative support,
- Consumer show coordination, and,
- Research coordination and support.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Coordinator in the subject line by 4:00 pm on January 22nd, 2018.
Click here to read the full job description.
The Factory – London, ON
The Factory has many full and part-time positions open that start in February. Positions will be available in all areas of The Factory – trampoline, high ropes, cash, guest services and cleaning.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a positive person.
- You can focus on the task at hand and get things done.
- You are flexible, honest and empathetic.
- You understand the importance of having fun in the safest way possible.
- You are accountable.
- You have a knack for working with people of all ages and abilities.
- You have a passion for helping people achieve their personal best.
- You enjoy a fast-paced team environment with lots of moving pieces.
- You can work evenings, weekends and holidays
No experience? No problem! Just bring a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a desire to provide the BEST customer service and we’ll teach you the rest.
Why work for us:
If working with awesome people isn’t enough, maybe these other benefits will be a good fit for you:
- Work and play culture
- Environment where people are valued, respected and supported
- Employee events
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
- Recognition and reward programs
CLICK HERE to view openings and to apply.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
WindsorEats Cycle Tour Guide
WindsorEats is currently seeking individuals for positions as Cycle Tour Guide & Storyteller for our cycling tours.
Guides will be responsible for leading interactive, theme-based cycling tours and events that will provide attendees with enjoyable, engaging, and in-depth experiences of the neighbourhoods and local businesses of Windsor-Essex as well as provide attendees with in-depth knowledge about food and beverage tasting, industries and history.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Greet guests as they arrive for tours and socialize with them individually throughout the tour.
- Provide support to the group. Throughout the ride the Guide should make his/her way up and down the trail of riders to ensure that participants are safe.
- Be responsible for leading the group to each destination and ensuring their safety along the way.
- Troubleshoot any issues or problems that may arise i.e. flat tires, broken chains, etc.
- Provide a general check to ensure bikes are in good condition (i.e. tire pressure) as participants arrive.
- Prior to each ride the Cycling Guide must go through safety tips, cycling signals and what to do in case in need of help.
- Review hand signals with participants.
- Inform participants to the rules of the road that must be adhered to.
Click here for full job posting.
Interested applicants, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have or know of any employment opportunities within the ‘Ontario’s Southwest’ region, please email JT Uppal with the information.