Ruthven Park National Historic Site – Summer Students (3 positions)
With sprawling grounds, unique historic buildings, a picturesque position on the Grand River, over 150 years of history, and diverse historic and environmental projects, Ruthven Park National Historic Site offers a one-of-a-kind summer employment experience to university and college students.
Ruthven Park is seeking three (3) students for the 2018 season:
- Youth Engagement Assistant
- Audience Development Assistant
- Public Relations Assistant
Deadline for all positions is Friday, April 20, 2018 at 5:00pm.
Click here to read full job descriptions and application instructions.
WindsorEats Cycle Tour Guide
WindsorEats is currently seeking individuals for positions as Cycle Tour Guide & Storyteller for our cycling tours.
Guides will be responsible for leading interactive, theme-based cycling tours and events that will provide attendees with enjoyable, engaging, and in-depth experiences of the neighbourhoods and local businesses of Windsor-Essex as well as provide attendees with in-depth knowledge about food and beverage tasting, industries and history.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Greet guests as they arrive for tours and socialize with them individually throughout the tour.
- Provide support to the group. Throughout the ride the Guide should make his/her way up and down the trail of riders to ensure that participants are safe.
- Be responsible for leading the group to each destination and ensuring their safety along the way.
- Troubleshoot any issues or problems that may arise i.e. flat tires, broken chains, etc.
- Provide a general check to ensure bikes are in good condition (i.e. tire pressure) as participants arrive.
- Prior to each ride the Cycling Guide must go through safety tips, cycling signals and what to do in case in need of help.
- Review hand signals with participants.
- Inform participants to the rules of the road that must be adhered to.
Click here for full job posting.
Interested applicants, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have or know of any employment opportunities within the ‘Ontario’s Southwest’ region, please email JT Uppal with the information.