Current Marketing Opportunities
Co-Branded Email Blasts
Looking to promote your Waterfront or Beer, Wine and Culinary experiences to a qualified audience? Southwest Ontario Tourism Corporation (SWOTC) is now giving you access to its extremely qualified audience of over 49,000 email subscribers. Partner with SWOTC in an e-blast that features your content to this database. You are in charge of the content and SWOTC will program into its existing email template with all links going to the website of your choosing. Deployment dates from May 1st, 2018 to March 31st, 2019.
Click here for full information and contract.
Boosted Posts on Facebook Opportunity
Take advantage of the Ontario’s Southwest Facebook audience of 38,000+; reaching more than 1,800,000 qualified people in bordering regions in Ontario (Kitchener/Waterloo & Niagara), GTA, Michigan, Ohio, and New York State with specific targeting.
Click here for full information and contract.
Go Wild Grow Wild
Ontario’s Southwest will once again be organizing an Ontario’s Southwest pavilion at the Go Wild Grow Wild Expo at the Western Fair in London on Saturday April 7, 2018. Last year’s event brought over 3,200 adventurers, gardeners, nature lovers, green living folks and families out for this one day event.
The Early Bird rates for booth space are $350 for each 10’ x 10’ space if you’re a business/for-profit organization and $250 for not-for-profit business. Please note after January 15th all booth rates will increase by $50.00. Booth fees include: your space, backdrop pipe and drape and Exhibitor passes for staff/volunteers. Hydro, floor covering, tables, chairs, side drape, and show furniture are available at an additional cost.
If you would like to participate in the OSW pavilion at the show please let me know as soon as possible. We would like to use our partnership allocation to create more of a presence for the pavilion at the show. In order to do this all payment has to come through us. Meaning we would pay the show on your behalf and you would pay us which is a requirement to access partnership funds. When you are ready to register we will send you a code that will zero out your cost and then send you a separate agreement that says we will pay the show on your behalf and you will pay us.
New this year:
- Wine and beer exhibitors are now able to serve from their booth.
- Food vendors are able to sell their open food product in 4”x4” samples. There is a limited number for these spaces allowed and will be filled on a first booked basis.
- Closed food and non-alcoholic beverage products are allowed to be sold e.g. honey, tea, etc.
- For new exhibitors, they are having an Information Session from 4-5:30 p.m. at the London Brewing Co-op, 521 Burbrook Place, Old East Village on Thursday January 11, 2018. New exhibitors can enjoy some local craft beer while they hear about Go Wild Grow Wild and can stay for tour as well.
- New Green Marketplace – shared space is available for small businesses. Modelled after farmer’s markets, vendors would come morning of April 7th, set up and sell their products. Vendors would fit in the small business or start up category as they are trying to find a place for those who cannot afford a $350 booth. It is not in the main arena space and vendors would have enough space for a 5-6 foot table. There is no distinction between booths. Vendors would be supporting the GWGW principles. “you represent green leaders in your sector by producing your product in environmental sustainable ways. You practice or promote farm to table, organic or good ecological practices, and/or source local ingredients, which support Go Wild Grow Wild’s goals of protecting biodiversity through sustainable best practices”. See attached Terms and Conditions for more information.
Please contact Jen Moore at Jen@swotc.ca to book your spot in the pavilion.
Partner Offers Program
Ontario’s Southwest (OSW) invites you to participate in our upcoming marketing campaigns for 2017. Offers will be published on OntariosSouthwest.com and traffic will be pushed to these offers with multi-channel digital campaigns. The target markets for these campaigns are nearby US States, Michigan, Ohio, and Western New York, the GTA, and Southern Ontario markets outside of Ontario’s Southwest. The BWC campaign will be in market year-round beginning in mid-May and the Waterfront campaign will be in market from June to September of this year.
How You Can Participate
An integral part of the campaign is the call-to-action to the consumer in the form of tourism product offers that will be promoted on OntariosSouthwest.com and linked to the operator’s website for fulfillment. We are looking for you, the tourism operator, to supply these offers and deals for inclusion in this campaign. We encourage you to participate, at no cost to you, and to leverage this investment to help drive traffic to your business. Each industry partner will be permitted to submit up to 5 unique offers for inclusion in the campaign.
To participate, please complete the Partner Offer Contract and Offer Submission Form (Excel) from the documents below.
Accommodations Partners Program Outline & Contract (Unique offers opportunity information for Accommodations providers)
Offer Submission Form (download will begin automatically on click)
Partner Offer Program Results from Previous Campaigns
Listings on OntarioSouthwest.com
Are you a tourism business owner in Southwestern Ontario? Are you holding a major tourism event that will draw thousands of visitors to the region? You could qualify to list your business or event on our regional tourism website: OntariosSouthwest.com. Please see the Guidelines and Criteria for Submissions to see if your submission meets the set guidelines. Only those submissions meeting the set guidelines will be posted on the regional tourism website. Please send all submissions to JT Uppal.
Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation Marketing Opportunities
Submit new business listings, tourism packages, festivals and events to OntarioTravel.net for FREE, or update your existing listings. Click here for more information on submitting your listing.
Partner now! Leverage OTMPC’s marketing initiatives and take advantage of a wide variety of available partnership opportunities to bring the world to Ontario.
Include your festival, event or attraction on Ontario’s new festivals and events mobile app. It’s free and easy, simply submit or update your listing. Check out the app at www.ontariotravel.net.