2015 OSW Tourism Conference
Thank you to all the delegates who attended the 2015 Ontario’s Southwest Tourism Conference. We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 Conference in Chatham!
2015 Tourism Conference Presentations
February 18th, 2015 Presentations
- The Times They Are A-Changin! – Jim Hudson, Executive Director, Southwest Ontario Tourism Corp.
- Sharpening Canada’s Competitive Advantage – Maximizing Tourism Growth in Canada – Rob Taylor, President & CEO, Tourism Industry Association of Canada
- How Portland Embraced its ‘Weird’ Reputation – Jeff Miller, President & CEO, Travel Portland
February 19th, 2015 Presentations
- Harnessing the Power of Digital Marketing for Tourism – Geoff Evans, Social Media Coach
- Building Regional Prosperity for Southwestern Ontario – Stephen Bolton, President & CEO, Libro Credit Union
- Embracing Disruption – A Blueprint for the Future of Tourism – Greg Klassen, formerly with Canadian Tourism Commission
- Inside the Mind of a Travel Blogger
- Business Diversification – New Opportunities for Business
- Business Diversification for the Wine Industry – Steve Mitchell, Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Managing your Reputation Online – Bianca Freedman, Edelman Digital
- Marketing on a Shoestring Budget – Geoff Evans, Social Media Coach
- Welcoming the New Food Tourist to Your Business – Danielle Brodhagen, Ontario Culinary Tourism Alliance
- Young Entrepreneurs – Building Opportunities in Tourism
The Honourable Michael Coteau, Minister of Ministry of Tourism, welcome message for delegates of the 2015 OSW Tourism Conference.